Gawler Ranges Trip

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

Mikef42

Gawler Ranges Trip

Post by Mikef42 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Sadly, like all good things, The Gawler Ranges Week at Mt. Ive Station has come to an end.
Thank you everyone who attended for ensuring the success of the week. It was a great week and a lot of fun. I will provide Rob with my written report shortly. From all the photos you have taken, can you please send your "selection" to Rob for posting on the web site.
All the best and happy camping, Mike

robcaz

Re: Gawler Ranges Trip

Post by robcaz » Sun May 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi Mike,

Pleased to hear the Gawler Ranges week long meet was a success. Thank you once again for hosting & organising the event. It sounds as if everyone had fun exploring the region thanks to your inside knowledge.

We will be away for a week & a half but will leave the mail open at home so all photos can be easily emailed to us.
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

PeterB

Post by PeterB » Mon May 25, 2015 5:01 pm

I would just like to say that Di and I had a simply great time at the Mt Ive gathering. It was our first encounter with the CT group, and we couldn’t have wished for better company, that welcomed us unreservedly.

Mike did a great job organising everything superbly (except perhaps for the cold nights)

We are already looking forward to meeting up with everyone again, and have our name down for the annual jamboree in Sept.

Thanks everyone

Pete (and Di)

robcaz

Post by robcaz » Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 am

Pete & Di,

Pleased to hear you had a great time at the Gawler week & are now planning to attend the national meet. Looking forward to seeing you there. There is also a weekend get together in August at Lostock Dam http://www.campertrailers.org/upcoming_events.htm
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year