CAMPING WEEKEND S/E QLD JUST DONE

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

SocialGeoff

CAMPING WEEKEND S/E QLD JUST DONE

Post by SocialGeoff » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:46 pm

So now that I done my first camp with your group...enjoyed meeting Micheal and Helen from Caloundra..we were the only ones to turn up...anyway we had a good time..so do I write about the weekend here??

robcaz

Re: CAMPING WEEKEND S/E QLD JUST DONE

Post by robcaz » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi Geoff,

Michael has written a few words but no photos. If you would like to send me your write up I will also add it to the past events page. Did you take any photos??? Could you please send words & photos to me at ownersATcampertrailers.org
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

andrewdale

Post by andrewdale » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:33 pm

SocialGeoff wrote:So now that I done my first camp with your group...enjoyed meeting Micheal and Helen from Caloundra..we were the only ones to turn up...anyway we had a good time..so do I write about the weekend here??
Hi Geoff,
Don't be disheartened by such a small gathering on your first meeting, I have also experienced the same state of affairs in my 4wd club.
Sometimes life is just like that! I read your report and thanks for taking the time to do so. Most people like reading about past trip reports, however the majority seldom put pen to paper so to speak.

campertrailers.org is a great group with lots of likeminded people to meet, I hope you continue to further your exploits and come to other meets, you will be made very welcome.

Cheers Andy D.

robcaz

Post by robcaz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi Andy,

There were originally a good number attending the Yowgurrabah weekend, however after a bad weather forecast of thunderstorms & hail, it was up to members to decide if they would attend or not, most opted not to.
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year