Please help change our Australian tradition

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

tandeman

Please help change our Australian tradition

Post by tandeman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Tan
The important problem we're facing between the Aboriginal communities and the western Australian communities is the attitude towards each other. My group and I are working on this issue to reconcile the two communities.
I'm currently studying social entrepreneurship and my project is about helping the Aboriginal people. I was thinking that we could help them by encouraging people to learn about them. Because their valuable knowledge about the bush is incredible attractive (imo), we can set up camps for people to come and learn the bush skills and their culture in a fun and exciting environment. However!!!!, first thing for me to do is to do some market research. I'm wondering if you could help me finish this survey. It's only a reallllly quick survey (promise). Because your club could be the main target group for our project, your help is huge. Thanks in advance.
here is the link to our survey! Thanks heaps. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZZVKBDK

If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to shout out as well. Thank you very much