Boggabri Drovers Campfire

everything camper trailers, trips, tips, tricks & mods

Moderators: krp102, Coxy68, robcaz

robcaz

Boggabri Drovers Campfire

Post by robcaz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:37 am

Hi all,

I received an email from my old mate Geoff Eather to say the Boggabri Drovers Campfire, hosted by the Boggabri Lions, is on again from Wednesday 25th April to Sunday 29th April 2018. Details can be seen at http://www.droverscampfire.com.au

I received an email from Geoff before the first Campfire in 2006 asking if I could promote the event within the group. I ended up building a details page for him off the campertrailers.org website for the first couple of years.

Since that first Boggabri Drovers Campfire it has turned into a huge event attracting people from all over Australia with plenty of activities to keep everyone busy.

We have been to Boggabri to check out the showground for its suitability as a location for a CamperTrailers national meet, however there was only one septic toilet & one power outlet. There is also a pony club meet over the week we would want the use of the showground.
happy camping
Rob & Carol
Australian CamperTrailers Group co-owner

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year

CQuinn

Re: Boggabri Drovers Campfire

Post by CQuinn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Susie and I are planning to head to Boggabri for the Drovers Campfire with some friends from our Avan group. Looking forward to it.

Craig